When i dropped the car off the vct was starting to make some increased noise and i asked them if i should order a replacement then so they can fit it but it looked OK. As it's on the dyno you can see the difference so no i am trying to track down a new VCT.
I have a lot to organize this week to make it to the track day as time has run out which is disappointing. I had started with plenty of time in advance but after Unigroup talked me into getting the cams then it took another week to receive them it has sort of run on a bit and i don't have much time left.
Things to do
- pick up car on Monday night from Unigroup
- Organize the VCT gear from hopefully Uniqueauto
- Remove VCT and Fit new VCT
- Fix oil leak in turbo line
- Fix oil temp sensor problem
- strip tyres from rims and fit semi slicks to all 8 wheels
- fit new temp sensors into rims for orange TPMS
- get wheel alignment
- take car back to Unigroup and get car tuned
- fill up jerry cans and car with E85 @ Roselle
- Load up car and trailer ready for Wakefield Thursday night