Search This Blog

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sensors - Wrong Resistors Used

I had wired up the sensors but used 330ohm resistors rather then 1Kohm resistors, now having to go back through all the sensors and fix them up. The reason i made the mistake was I had the 330ohm ones in my tool box and just assumed they were the right ones but after i completed everything and the values on the sensors were not right i tracked it down with my multimeter and realised what i had done. Big PITA....
Here is the resistor on the wire ready to attach the sensor, i have to

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Tyre Covers

I picked these up a while ago and forgot to put them on the tyres, after moving some stuff around in the shed i realised i hadn't used them so fitted them up to my spare tyres.

Easy to use and

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Scratched the roll cage

Fitting the dash back in i got frustrated and pushed it in without having it in the right spot. The metal from the edge of the dash (have not removed it) scratched all the way down.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Speed sensor wired up

This is from the back of the std dash and wired up so we can get a speed signal from the R33 gearbox to the dash and ecu.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Headlight switch plus wiring loom for DL1

Here is the switch i made up for the headlights, fits where the std dash mounted dimmer switch went and looks nice and neat.
Loom for the DL1 i made, heat

Monday, April 1, 2013

Intercooler piping finished

Catch can breather

Don't have to worry about emissions now so rather then plump the catch can back into the intake i have just blocked it off and put a breather on the catch can return