This afternoon I managed to get out into the shed, it has been a while since I have managed to get some work done on the car and felt good.
I managed to finish off some of the shrink, both the front loom sections are complete with connectors installed with the exception of the front extended loom section.
The internal loom I have installed the center connectors and am in the process of pinning back out the ecu loom.
All the heat shrink is pretty much done but just have to label each section.
I have drilled the second hole for the loom but because the first hole is so large I am thinking of using a small backing plate to ensure it looks neat and tidy.