Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lots left to finish off

Car is being painted and I am not allowed to see it until it is finished apparently on Tuesday, some stuff won't be finalised due to a couple of issues.

Side Indicator Lights
Have been





put into place but wiring I need to supply plug from standard side indicators, will end up doing this myself because of time constraints

Front Vertex Indicators
Plug does not fit and vertex are saying that they have never had this problem, I purchase the vertex through powerplay and not directly through vertex so can't be 100% sure that the ones they supply you do not have the change the plug but talking to Peter from Bodyform you have too.

Windows
Tinting may or not be completed, waiting on rear quarter window from Japan

Number Plates
My plates are a bit chipped and need to order some replacements, fitment of rear number plate may have some issues with the fitment of the light and won't know until it's all on and we can check it out. Hopefully this will be OK.

Wheels
Front passenger side wheel is rubbing on stone plate I had made up previously for the oil cooler, will need to move cooler slightly forward to clear from wheels.
I think it is because they are wider and the amount of castor I am running.

Lights
Thinking of replacing the front lights and side parker lights with the vertex ones, because the car will look so clean the standard lights are original and will look out of place.
They are not cheap but will think about it once I get the car back

Front and Side Diffuser Canards
The ones from vertex I really light in carbon fibre, will set the kit off and thinking strongly about getting them

Scratches from Window removal
When the side windows were taken out @ bodyform the paint was scratched on the inside, I will need to repaint this section as there are some deep scratches.

Seats/Steering Wheels
Current front seats are standard passenger and Velo GP90 drivers, thinking about two Sparco Evo2 XL. Need a new steering wheel as the sparco one I have is worn out because it is really only one you should use with racing gloves and not bare hands.

I really need to curb the spending as it is tempting to just go out and buy it all and be done with it but with the expenses from the wedding mounting up I think I just need to prioritise and leave the rest to latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment