Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Loom progress

I have made some more progress on tue loom, this weekend was spent documenting each wire colour and connector as well as tue connector pin. Whilst I havent finished the aim is to allow easy trouble shooting should the need arise.
I also have started to put the motorsport heat shrink over the main section of the loom, because I wanted to test everything first this meant I had to remove the AMP connector and pins along with the Deutsch DTM and DT connectors,  it was a bit difficult bit I managed to get part the way there and then realised I had run out of heat shrink. Will have to order some more on Monday as well as some pin removal and insertion tool's for the Deutsch HD30 connector as I forgot to order them with the connectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment