Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Replaced rear discs and in need of some new pads

On Wednesday night I went around to the workshop and replaced the 




rear rotors as they were almost gone (forgot to take a photo sorry). You can see the inside pad on the rear callipers is low as well so at the same time I have ordered some new pads to replace them with.
I pulled the callipers all out and cleaned them up a little bit after wards as well as swapping the pads around inside the callipers so they wear a little more on the other side before replacing.
With this method I am hopeful that I will get another track day or two from them



Pics of the front pads and what is left, won't get much life left from these either but i have already got a new set so will just keep an eye on them which is why i took some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment