Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Stripping Doors

So my compressor is in getting fixed so i can't use my air tools to cut with yet, had to resort to useing the Wiss snips boubt and angle grinder. Didn't go right to the edge or remove everything but after cleaning everything up in the shed i wanted to tackle something and keep the momentem going.
 I unbolted everything but just also cut this out for easy access
 don't need this anymore
 Someone was telling me i needed to paint the exterior of the door if i cut this bar out but looking at it it is not actually attached to the skin so i think it might be just one of those ones where someone told someone and they thought it was gospel.
 I am going to trim around the green section and take out the bar at either end.
 not needed anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment