Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Weld in subframe bracing kit

I installed the weld in subframe bracing kit this morning, was pretty happy with how it turned out and by the end of it my welding had improved a bit as well. Was a pain to work out which bit wend where as i didn't have the instructions and cant remember if it actually came with instructions.
I ground back all the sections and tacked it into place
 
Then welded it in and ground back everything as smooth as i could

 
Worked my way around the subframe






 I started at 8am and was all finished by 10:30am which i was pretty proud of, the tressel made it nice and easy at a good height and after the first couple i then ground everything back and welded everything in and then went back over with the grinder to smooth them over.



No comments:

Post a Comment